Monday 26 September 2011

Information & Wayfinding

This is the cafe of a design museum so naturally it is well designed, but of course as I'm focusing on the print aspect of the image I'm totally intrigued about how this is printed and then a applied to the wall.

An information booklet for the degree show at Nottingham Trent University, I like the design and layout of the work but its well printed and due to its purpose it will have had to be done on a large scale for distribution.

This image is similar to the top image but on a slightly larger scale and with more complicated design elements, but it still i ask the questin how?



 Ikea - Homemade is best, I took these pictures out of a creative review magazine I had but I think they illustrate the information graphics in a unusual way but it is also interesting to see the way it has been printed in a high end magazine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment