Tuesday 18 October 2011

Spacy Magazines



http://www.behance.net/gallery/IL-Istruzioni-per-luso/1191341

Much more spacy than the last post, again different to the last post I'm not 100% on the layout of this magazine but the content/imagery is much more in keeping with what I want to prosuce, I think I would be more inclined to use photography but it is still useful to look at.





This magazine looks great the gloss stock makes the shine of the space suit and space look amazing. this is perhaps what I would make if my intesions where to make a high end book or magaize surrounding space but I still enjoy the layout and techneques used and they could be related in some way to the zine I will produce.






 
http://www.behance.net/gallery/Omni-Magazine/239597

Omni Magazine
'Omni is a publication designed to update the scientific community in Australia. Omni is a visual publication that aims to gel image and fact to make an effective informative document.'
The layout, content and general ideas behind this magazine marry up with what I would like to produce, there are of course differences in the content, but the way the images are layed out and text is added is somthing I would like to explore, thie large imagerey as seen in many of the images I have posted and with the space theme, and I'm not so bothered about the scientific community in Austrailia.  



 Although not magazines I like the old space imagery in the back ground and I am enjoying the forground font. I also like the use of Neil Armstrongs famous quote, I think quotes would work well in my publication. 

No comments:

Post a Comment